City Permits

seal of approval

Have you secured the appropriate City of Philadelphia Permits? Do you have a Philadelphia Business Privilege License? If not, Sponsor Philly Events can process your City of Philadelphia permits.

  • Health Department Permit– required for all food, beverage or snack sampling whether pre-packaged or prepared
  • Tent Permit – required for tents larger than 400 square feet
  • Equipment Placement Permit – required for anything placed on a sidewalk or street
  • Curbside Closure Permit – also known as bagging meters or meter reservations
  • Street Closure Permit - applications for equipment placement, utility work, crane placement, helicopter lift, moving trucks and more